Of the many reasons executives cite for being hesitant to fully embrace the power of digital communications channels, the fear of losing control is among the most frequent. But that's not to say that the same executives aren't pushing to incorporate these channels into their business plans. According to the results of a recent survey conducted by PR News and Peppercom, it's quite the opposite. Of the nearly 500 professionals who responded to the survey, the vast majority (87%) believes that digital platforms will play a more strategic marketing role in 2008 (for results, see page 2). However, the findings revealed some inconsistencies.
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People: Refuse to Relinquish Control
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter