Of the many reasons executives cite for being hesitant to fully embrace the power of digital communications channels, the fear of losing control is among the most frequent. But that's not to say that the same executives aren't pushing to incorporate these channels into their business plans. According to the results of a recent survey conducted by PR News and Peppercom, it's quite the opposite.
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People: Refuse to Relinquish Control
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing