Company: AllianceBernstein Investments Agency: Tiller, LLC Timeframe: 2006 - present Although a college education may be a necessity in today's competitive job market, it is virtually unaffordable for many families across the country. As college tuition increases every year, families very often find themselves unable to meet the financial burden due to a poor savings plan. What often results is a mountain of debt that parents pass on to their children, who in turn find themselves living paycheck to paycheck and delaying major life goals, such as buying a home or having children. To combat this problem of families not properly preparing for the high costs of a college education, and to prevent the resulting debt, AllianceBernstein Investments embarked on a program that would help parents plan, save and invest better for their children's college educations. Having worked previously with Tiller, LLC, (a New York-based marketing communications firm) on an assets allocation initiative called "The Right Mix," AllianceBernstein executives quickly enlisted the agency's support for their new "College Savings Crunch" program.
Case Study: PR Execs Crunch Numbers and Conduct Research To Help Alleviate Financial Burden of College Education
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign