Weber Shandwick China has been engaged by InBev, the world’s leading brewer to build the Belgium-based brewer’s corporate reputation in China through corporate social responsibility benchmarking, media communications and public affairs. “InBev’s goals are to enhance awareness of itself as a corporate leader in China and be recognized as the gold standard for “responsibility” in the brewing industry. We are excited to be a part of its team,” says Darren Burns, managing director for Weber Shandwick in Shanghai. In its first move with Weber Shandwick, InBev recently released its 2007 Citizenship Report, the company’s annual CSR report, to key Chinese stakeholders. This report earned InBev the distinction of being the first corporation in China to submit such a report to the China Corporate Social Responsibility Promotion Center’s Center for Environmental Education and Communication (CEEC), part of China’s State Environmental Protection Agency.
Weber Shandwick China To Build Belgian Brewer’s CSR Rep
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016