Weber Shandwick China has been engaged by InBev, the world’s leading brewer to build the Belgium-based brewer’s corporate reputation in China through corporate social responsibility benchmarking, media communications and public affairs. “InBev’s goals are to enhance awareness of itself as a corporate leader in China and be recognized as the gold standard for “responsibility” in the brewing industry. We are excited to be a part of its team,” says Darren Burns, managing director for Weber Shandwick in Shanghai. In its first move with Weber Shandwick, InBev recently released its 2007 Citizenship Report, the company’s annual CSR report, to key Chinese stakeholders. This report earned InBev the distinction of being the first corporation in China to submit such a report to the China Corporate Social Responsibility Promotion Center’s Center for Environmental Education and Communication (CEEC), part of China’s State Environmental Protection Agency.
Weber Shandwick China To Build Belgian Brewer’s CSR Rep
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks