PR professionals are quick to glorify the Holy Grails of communications and, while everyone seems to be sipping from a different chalice, there are a few regulars that usually end up on the table--integration and measurement among them. But, with the continuous evolution of technologies, communications platforms, audiences and metrics, no one has managed to identify a surefire solution to measuring integrated communications efforts. The good news? There are a few valiant efforts that, in the interim, can be valuable to any type of organization. Consider Ernst & Young.
Measuring Integrated Comms Efforts: Are We There Yet?
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement