PR professionals are quick to glorify the Holy Grails of communications and, while everyone seems to be sipping from a different chalice, there are a few regulars that usually end up on the table--integration and measurement among them. But, with the continuous evolution of technologies, communications platforms, audiences and metrics, no one has managed to identify a surefire solution to measuring integrated communications efforts. The good news? There are a few valiant efforts that, in the interim, can be valuable to any type of organization.
Measuring Integrated Comms Efforts: Are We There Yet?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing