PR professionals are quick to glorify the Holy Grails of communications and, while everyone seems to be sipping from a different chalice, there are a few regulars that usually end up on the table--integration and measurement among them. But, with the continuous evolution of technologies, communications platforms, audiences and metrics, no one has managed to identify a surefire solution to measuring integrated communications efforts. The good news? There are a few valiant efforts that, in the interim, can be valuable to any type of organization. Consider Ernst & Young.
Measuring Integrated Comms Efforts: Are We There Yet?
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App