By Gene Grabowski From The Cat in the Hat to The Bourne Identity, Americans love a good story. We cheer the good guys, jeer the bad guys, feel sympathy for those who've been wronged and root for justice to be served. The human dramas that capture our attention are played out on the fictional stage of primetime TV or the real-world newscasts that precede it each night. Stories rule in the courtroom, too. From the O.
Tip Sheet: Product-Liability Litigation: Get Your Story Straight
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks