By Gene Grabowski From The Cat in the Hat to The Bourne Identity, Americans love a good story. We cheer the good guys, jeer the bad guys, feel sympathy for those who've been wronged and root for justice to be served. The human dramas that capture our attention are played out on the fictional stage of primetime TV or the real-world newscasts that precede it each night. Stories rule in the courtroom, too. From the O.
Tip Sheet: Product-Liability Litigation: Get Your Story Straight
You might also be interested in:
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence