Attached is a special issue of PR News profiling the winners of the Legal PR Awards. These awards honor the most outstanding crisis communications efforts among corporations and agencies, and the top PR campaigns among law firms. Legal PR Blog Winner: Ford Harrison LLP & Hellerman Baretz Communications Campaign: Must SUE TV: Using Humor and Pop Culture to Communicate and Connect Litigation just might be the ultimate aphrodisiac for lawyers. Every slip on the sidewalk, fender bender in traffic or off-the-cuff remark made at a company Christmas party is a potential lawsuit, and rarely are legal connoisseurs hesitant to cash in. With that legal perspective in mind, anyone familiar with the hit sitcom "The Office" can imagine the thrill of watching Michael Scott (played by Steve Carell), branch manager of a fictitious paper company, commit every workplace infraction in the book--sexual harassment, inappropriate comments involving race and sexual orientation, and allowing (actually, encouraging) workers to drink on the job, just to name a few.
2008 Legal PR Awards
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks