Whether you are in the world of financial services and you're feeling the heat of the current recession or you are in the tech industry, where mergers and acquisitions are rapidly changing your landscape, the same thing holds true: Analyst relations is a key part of your organization's success, and integrating it into your communications strategy will enhance your brand, expand your network and generate sales. Sound like the greatest story never told? Read on. Industry analysts (not to be confused with financial analysts--a different animal altogether) are part of the greater marketing machine; they are the Gartners and Forrester Researches of the world that act as independent third parties to grant corporations stamps of approval (or disapproval, as the case may be). But, given the perceived complexity of analyst relations, many communications professionals overlook it as an important tool for establishing credibility and, ultimately, reaching their target audiences.
Analyst Relations: The Greatest Sales Channel You Never Knew
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros