Whether you are in the world of financial services and you're feeling the heat of the current recession or you are in the tech industry, where mergers and acquisitions are rapidly changing your landscape, the same thing holds true: Analyst relations is a key part of your organization's success, and integrating it into your communications strategy will enhance your brand, expand your network and generate sales. Sound like the greatest story never told? Read on. Industry analysts (not to be confused with financial analysts--a different animal altogether) are part of the greater marketing machine; they are the Gartners and Forrester Researches of the world that act as independent third parties to grant corporations stamps of approval (or disapproval, as the case may be). But, given the perceived complexity of analyst relations, many communications professionals overlook it as an important tool for establishing credibility and, ultimately, reaching their target audiences.
Analyst Relations: The Greatest Sales Channel You Never Knew
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process