If you know a human being older than 12 who doesn't have a cell phone and/or a Blackberry, congratulations: you are in a very elite minority. Our tech-obsessed world has made these pocket-sized communications tools as natural an appendage as an electronic device can be, which means one thing for PR and marketing executives: If you want to get a message to a target audience in the most relevant way possible, then these platforms must be integrated into your overall strategies. But doing so is easier said than done. Finding your way to someone's inbox or mobile phone often can't be done for love or money--that is, unless you know how to play by some pretty revolutionary rules. A Pocketful Of Opportunity True, cell phones have been around for a while, but it's only been in recent years that they became such integral parts of people's everyday lives.
Pocket-Sized Communications: E-Mail & Mobile Marketing Strategies
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks