If you know a human being older than 12 who doesn't have a cell phone and/or a Blackberry, congratulations: you are in a very elite minority. Our tech-obsessed world has made these pocket-sized communications tools as natural an appendage as an electronic device can be, which means one thing for PR and marketing executives: If you want to get a message to a target audience in the most relevant way possible, then these platforms must be integrated into your overall strategies.
Pocket-Sized Communications: E-Mail & Mobile Marketing Strategies
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing