By Peter Brinch My last "Between the Pages" column, "Mastering the Masters, Part 2," appeared in October, and PR News provided it to more than 3,200 attendees at the four-day Public Relations Society of America International Conference in Philadelphia. At the conference I participated in several sessions and got plenty of commentary and feedback on that column. More important, I received an idea for this column from Karen P. Katz, a career strategist based in Pennsylvania. Ms.
Between The Pages: Web 2.0 Career Transitions & Success Strategies: What You Need to Know Now
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets