By Peter Brinch My last "Between the Pages" column, "Mastering the Masters, Part 2," appeared in October, and PR News provided it to more than 3,200 attendees at the four-day Public Relations Society of America International Conference in Philadelphia. At the conference I participated in several sessions and got plenty of commentary and feedback on that column. More important, I received an idea for this column from Karen P. Katz, a career strategist based in Pennsylvania. Ms.
Between The Pages: Web 2.0 Career Transitions & Success Strategies: What You Need to Know Now
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks