By Peter Brinch My last "Between the Pages" column, "Mastering the Masters, Part 2," appeared in October, and PR News provided it to more than 3,200 attendees at the four-day Public Relations Society of America International Conference in Philadelphia. At the conference I participated in several sessions and got plenty of commentary and feedback on that column. More important, I received an idea for this column from Karen P. Katz, a career strategist based in Pennsylvania. Ms.
Between The Pages: Web 2.0 Career Transitions & Success Strategies: What You Need to Know Now
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016