Actions may speak louder than words, but numbers speak louder than actions--at least where getting C-suite buy-in is concerned. Hence the importance of measurement, metrics, accountability, quantifiable outcomes, analysis. No matter your preferred label, as a communications professional, you have surely been faced with the challenges (and opportunities) presented by the now-necessary fluency in "number speak."
Market Research: Planning, And a Little Math, Go a Long Way
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need