(This feature, excerpted from a contribution by Medialink, is part of the recently released PR News guidebook, "Digital PR." For more information on this and other PR New guidebooks, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.) Media relations has long been a core technique of the practice of public relations.
Online Audience Engagement: Video 2.0 Content Into Context
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative