Company: Xerox Agency: Text 100 Public Relations Timeframe: 2006 - ongoing For the 300,000 U.S. servicemen and women who are stationed overseas, serving their country during a very unpopular war heightens their sense of duty ever more poignantly. With this in mind, Xerox felt a moral obligation to show its appreciation to the troops. Teaming up with Text 100 Public Relations, the communications team launched its "Let's Say Thanks" program, which would not only affirm its commitment to social responsibility and leverage its brand, but would also give the public a free and easy way to send a postcard of gratitude to the military men and women.
Case Study: From America With Love: Xerox Goes Viral to Touch Troops Overseas
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros