Company: Xerox Agency: Text 100 Public Relations Timeframe: 2006 - ongoing For the 300,000 U.S. servicemen and women who are stationed overseas, serving their country during a very unpopular war heightens their sense of duty ever more poignantly. With this in mind, Xerox felt a moral obligation to show its appreciation to the troops. Teaming up with Text 100 Public Relations, the communications team launched its "Let's Say Thanks" program, which would not only affirm its commitment to social responsibility and leverage its brand, but would also give the public a free and easy way to send a postcard of gratitude to the military men and women.
Case Study: From America With Love: Xerox Goes Viral to Touch Troops Overseas
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016