The end of the year is always a time of reflection, and 2007 gave business people plenty to reflect upon. There were corporate crises galore, from Chinese-manufactured product recalls to phony FEMA press conferences; a credit collapse that crippled the U.S. economy; and continued proliferation of digital communications platforms, a la Second Life and MySpace. Of course, all of the above kept most communications executives too busy to anticipate what's to come in 2008, but PR News got the inside scoop from a number of industry insiders.
The Year That Is, Was and Will Be: Bringing Your PR Full Circle
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros