The end of the year is always a time of reflection, and 2007 gave business people plenty to reflect upon. There were corporate crises galore, from Chinese-manufactured product recalls to phony FEMA press conferences; a credit collapse that crippled the U.S. economy; and continued proliferation of digital communications platforms, a la Second Life and MySpace.
The Year That Is, Was and Will Be: Bringing Your PR Full Circle
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing