As consumers increasingly place emphasis on goodwill, corporate brands are seeing the business benefits of aligning with good causes. Thus, nonprofits find themselves poised for incredible growth opportunities, but they face an ever-growing need to reach and impact audiences, often with limited resources. That's where social media comes in.
Nonprofit PR 2.0: A Tree Grows In Cyberspace
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing