As consumers increasingly place emphasis on goodwill, corporate brands are seeing the business benefits of aligning with good causes. Thus, nonprofits find themselves poised for incredible growth opportunities, but they face an ever-growing need to reach and impact audiences, often with limited resources. That's where social media comes in. "Social media is critical for nonprofits," says Rob Key, CEO of Converseon. "It allows people who are like-minded to gather rapidly around topics and issues.
Nonprofit PR 2.0: A Tree Grows In Cyberspace
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks