By Louise Dixon The performance of e-mail campaigns is one of the easiest public relations activities to measure. But, according to Jupiter Research, a quarter of all marketing and public relations executives either don't bother to measure their e-mail performance or are unsure what the various metrics mean. Internet Retailer reports that 18.7% of bulk e-mail senders don't even know what their open rates are. If you're among those not tracking performance, you're most likely diluting your results.
Tip Sheet: Measuring E-mail Performance: Understanding the Metrics
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros