Rebecca Andersen, 28 When Rebecca Andersen joined Opnext in 2001, the laser technology company was on the cusp of major growth. Earlier this year, it went public, which not only globalized Opnext but has expanded and diversified Anderson's communications responsibilities. Here, Andersen discusses NASDAQ, shipping and graduating to digital communications. Going Public "On February 20th, Opnext closed its initial public offering on the NASDAQ Global Market. An IPO is one of the most significant events marking a company's progress.
15 to Watch
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets