Rebecca Andersen, 28 When Rebecca Andersen joined Opnext in 2001, the laser technology company was on the cusp of major growth. Earlier this year, it went public, which not only globalized Opnext but has expanded and diversified Anderson's communications responsibilities. Here, Andersen discusses NASDAQ, shipping and graduating to digital communications. Going Public "On February 20th, Opnext closed its initial public offering on the NASDAQ Global Market. An IPO is one of the most significant events marking a company's progress.
15 to Watch
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks