Branding is no longer about tailoring marketing and PR to a product/service - not if you want it to be successful, anyway. You can thank rapid brand proliferation, disintermediation and stakeholder empowerment for that. Today's reality is far more complex: cost-effective and scientific brand-building requires a new starting point from which all strategies and collateral emanate - that starting point being customer's identity.
Touch Point Marketing: Reaching the Customer from the Inside Out
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media