Quantifying Web traffic is all the rage these days, with businesses doing more online in terms of connecting with consumers and communicating with stakeholders. Now, these businesses must be able to collect data surrounding how consumers and stakeholders interact with sites, and how this translates into actionable strategies for improving their online experiences. That's where Web analytics comes in.
Measuring Web 2.0: Web Analytics Define Standards, Suggest Strategies
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing