Annual Report AMERICAN LEGACY FOUNDATIONR, STORY OF THE YEAR: 2006 ANNUAL REPORT FOR THE AMERICAN LEGACY FOUNDATION -- The American Legacy Foundation continued its efforts to educate the public about tobacco by releasing its first annual report, filled with both personal stories and information. To further make the brochure reader-friendly, stories were accompanied by color photos and it was printed in a large format, making it very easy to read and digest. MASTERCARD WORLDWIDE, MASTERCARD 2006 ANNUAL REPORT "ADVANCING COMMERCE FOR EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE" -- Releasing a document with five spreads to appeal to both journalists and consumers, MasterCard Worldwide also used its new structure to its advantage. Featuring the first ever photography of its new, independent board of directors and a letter from its chairman, it showed its structure to be fresh and prepared to deal with new issues. THE CHARLES SCHWAB CORPORATION, 2006 SCHWAB ANNUAL REPORT: WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN DIFFERENT -- To combat the view that it is stuck in the past, The Charles Schwab Corporation decided to change its image in its annual report.
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App