As media analysis becomes an established element in the organizational metrics toolkit, expectations about accuracy and insight are rising. Ensuring media analysis programs yield valid measurement to support important applications is hard enough in just one country and one language, but it's becoming particularly onerous within a multi-country program.
Tip Sheet: Building Effective Int’l Media Analysis Programs via Market Research Disciplines
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications