As media analysis becomes an established element in the organizational metrics toolkit, expectations about accuracy and insight are rising. Ensuring media analysis programs yield valid measurement to support important applications is hard enough in just one country and one language, but it's becoming particularly onerous within a multi-country program.
Tip Sheet: Building Effective Int’l Media Analysis Programs via Market Research Disciplines
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing