As media analysis becomes an established element in the organizational metrics toolkit, expectations about accuracy and insight are rising. Ensuring media analysis programs yield valid measurement to support important applications is hard enough in just one country and one language, but it's becoming particularly onerous within a multi-country program. Applying some straightforward and practical market research principles to media analysis will yield not only significantly improved data but also enhanced decision-support. The Five Principles of Media Analysis Media measurement and analysis delivers long-term and actionable value to an organization by helping it to optimize both its communications strategy (e.g.
Tip Sheet: Building Effective Int’l Media Analysis Programs via Market Research Disciplines
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks