We are on the precipice of a watershed moment in measurement, and the tipping point is integration - and not in the traditional sense of breaking down silos between marketing and PR. That is part of it, true, but the future of measurement hinges in integrating - or merging - multiple measurement factors to develop the most comprehensive metric. Yes, you read it right - that's 'metric,' not 'metrics,' and one major corporation is defending this with the argument that one is the loneliest number no more. The Power Of One "Counting is easy. Evaluating is much harder," says Chris Frank, senior director of market research and insights for Microsoft, identifying the age-old conundrum of how to make measurement work for the greater organizational good.
The Power of 1: Does Measurement’s Future Hinge on a Single Metric?
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter