"Green" encompasses so many connotations that it's hard to keep up. It's a color. It's an adjective. It's a noun. It implies everything from envy to nausea to genius (it's said that green is the most common favorite color of "geniuses," so take note).
Sustainability Reporting: Green Is The New Black – Pass It On
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks