"Green" encompasses so many connotations that it's hard to keep up. It's a color. It's an adjective. It's a noun. It implies everything from envy to nausea to genius (it's said that green is the most common favorite color of "geniuses," so take note).
Sustainability Reporting: Green Is The New Black – Pass It On
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016