The business of launching new products and services has becoming increasingly complicated, thanks in part to the proliferation of new media, stakeholder empowerment and the need to understand and reach multiple audiences on a personal level. This amalgamation of challenges may seem like cruel and unusual punishment for PR executives, who are responsible for the logistics of such efforts, but product launches don't have to be torture tests. In reality, it is possible to have a successful "liftoff;" it's just a matter of building a platform that can handle the recoil.
Countdown to Liftoff: Building Effective Product-Launch Platforms
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications