The business of launching new products and services has becoming increasingly complicated, thanks in part to the proliferation of new media, stakeholder empowerment and the need to understand and reach multiple audiences on a personal level. This amalgamation of challenges may seem like cruel and unusual punishment for PR executives, who are responsible for the logistics of such efforts, but product launches don't have to be torture tests. In reality, it is possible to have a successful "liftoff;" it's just a matter of building a platform that can handle the recoil.
Countdown to Liftoff: Building Effective Product-Launch Platforms
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing