If you type in the words "Video Blog" on a Google search, you'll end up with more than 870,000,000 items. In February 2007, it was difficult to find more than a handful of video blogs that were up and running. Why the change and what are the implications for Corporate Communicators and PR professionals? There are many forms of online video that include video posts to a Web site, viral video, creation of Webisodes, video podcasts and video blogging. A video post or viral video is typically an individual video project such as a corporate overview, product demonstration or an attempt at humor.
Tip Sheet: Video Blogging To Build Brand Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016