If you type in the words "Video Blog" on a Google search, you'll end up with more than 870,000,000 items. In February 2007, it was difficult to find more than a handful of video blogs that were up and running. Why the change and what are the implications for Corporate Communicators and PR professionals? There are many forms of online video that include video posts to a Web site, viral video, creation of Webisodes, video podcasts and video blogging. A video post or viral video is typically an individual video project such as a corporate overview, product demonstration or an attempt at humor.
Tip Sheet: Video Blogging To Build Brand Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns