If you type in the words "Video Blog" on a Google search, you'll end up with more than 870,000,000 items. In February 2007, it was difficult to find more than a handful of video blogs that were up and running. Why the change and what are the implications for Corporate Communicators and PR professionals?
Tip Sheet: Video Blogging To Build Brand Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing