If you type in the words "Video Blog" on a Google search, you'll end up with more than 870,000,000 items. In February 2007, it was difficult to find more than a handful of video blogs that were up and running. Why the change and what are the implications for Corporate Communicators and PR professionals? There are many forms of online video that include video posts to a Web site, viral video, creation of Webisodes, video podcasts and video blogging. A video post or viral video is typically an individual video project such as a corporate overview, product demonstration or an attempt at humor.
Tip Sheet: Video Blogging To Build Brand Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks