If you type in the words "Video Blog" on a Google search, you'll end up with more than 870,000,000 items. In February 2007, it was difficult to find more than a handful of video blogs that were up and running. Why the change and what are the implications for Corporate Communicators and PR professionals? There are many forms of online video that include video posts to a Web site, viral video, creation of Webisodes, video podcasts and video blogging. A video post or viral video is typically an individual video project such as a corporate overview, product demonstration or an attempt at humor.
Tip Sheet: Video Blogging To Build Brand Reputation
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success