Crisis management is firmly imbedded in every communicator's portfolio of responsibilities, but it's by no means the job perk that gets them out of bed every morning - especially in today's hyperbolic media cycle, where every organization is under the microscope. But, increased scrutiny from constituent groups or not, the PR industry has weathered its fair share of crises in recent years, with those involving product recalls making up a majority of the management missteps.
Total Recall: Pulling The Plug On Products Requires Grace Under Fire
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing