PR execs already know that those who matter most to them, from clients to senior executives, are not simply looking for a PR person. They need a valued business advisor -- a strategist. The question we face today is not if our industry needs to undergo this transformation to strategist, it's how to do it. And importantly, how do we teach the younger generation to become strategists? PR pros must move beyond the "what" to the "so what," and ultimately to "now what.
Tip Sheet: Evolving Tacticians Into Strategists
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets