PR execs already know that those who matter most to them, from clients to senior executives, are not simply looking for a PR person. They need a valued business advisor -- a strategist. The question we face today is not if our industry needs to undergo this transformation to strategist, it's how to do it. And importantly, how do we teach the younger generation to become strategists?
Tip Sheet: Evolving Tacticians Into Strategists
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions