PR execs already know that those who matter most to them, from clients to senior executives, are not simply looking for a PR person. They need a valued business advisor -- a strategist. The question we face today is not if our industry needs to undergo this transformation to strategist, it's how to do it. And importantly, how do we teach the younger generation to become strategists? PR pros must move beyond the "what" to the "so what," and ultimately to "now what.
Tip Sheet: Evolving Tacticians Into Strategists
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016