You scratch my back, I'll stab yours. It's a nihilistic take on an amicable adage, but communications professionals know that symbiotic relationships haven't always been viable within the inner workings of organizations. For example, the Church-and-State mentality between marketing and public relations may be dissolving out of a business necessity, but that doesn't mean territorial sentiments don't linger. And what about those agency-client relationships? Some are all health and happiness, sure, but others resemble dysfunctional marriages.
Developing Key Partnerships In Today’s Communications Context
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter