You scratch my back, I'll stab yours. It's a nihilistic take on an amicable adage, but communications professionals know that symbiotic relationships haven't always been viable within the inner workings of organizations. For example, the Church-and-State mentality between marketing and public relations may be dissolving out of a business necessity, but that doesn't mean territorial sentiments don't linger. And what about those agency-client relationships? Some are all health and happiness, sure, but others resemble dysfunctional marriages.
Developing Key Partnerships In Today’s Communications Context
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative