You know the saying: knowledge is power. And if you're like most PR professionals, you have an abundance of knowledge. You've obtained insights from your boss, mentors, clients, co-workers and countless strategy meetings and brainstorming sessions. But the power of your PR savvy is greatly diluted if you don't have the right knowledge. Among your top management, what are the expectations of the PR function?
Tip Sheet: Applying Survey Research to Boost Communications Performance
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement