You know the saying: knowledge is power. And if you're like most PR professionals, you have an abundance of knowledge. You've obtained insights from your boss, mentors, clients, co-workers and countless strategy meetings and brainstorming sessions. But the power of your PR savvy is greatly diluted if you don't have the right knowledge. Among your top management, what are the expectations of the PR function?
Tip Sheet: Applying Survey Research to Boost Communications Performance
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks