Ever wonder what the differences are when advertising and public relations are competing against each other? Oral tradition has it that media placement through public relations is anywhere from slightly to greatly more effective compared to advertising.
Tip Sheet: Impact On Initial Branding Attempts: The Advertising vs. PR Model
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing