If you are like most right-brained, liberal arts-majoring, visual-learning communications professionals, then you probably avoided accounting classes like the plague in college. Calculus was the bane of your existence. You barely scraped by in trig. Communications as a profession sounded attractive because it meant interacting with people, thinking strategically, solving problems creatively - and it had absolutely nothing to do with numbers. Right?
How To Take The Fear And Loathing Out Of Financial Statements
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter