My grandfather was a "finish" carpenter, and a good one. It was his job to show up after the basic construction was complete and do the fancy wood trim and cabinetry on everything from homes to businesses...even some elegant churches. His mastery of tools and the fine tolerances he could achieve were the envy of his peers and guaranteed him ongoing work throughout most of his life. In his later years, he began making one-of-a-kind items, baby cribs, bassinets, intricate cabinets and furniture.
Tip Sheet: Are You A Carpenter Or An Architect? Revising Your Thinking To Build Your Business
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read