The days when corporate communications amounted to a glib "PR man" with a lengthy Rolodex are long gone. Today, the communications professional has grown into a full-fledged business operation with a direct impact on the bottom line and an integral role in an organization.
Tip Sheet: Seven Missteps That Could Be Sinking A Corporate Communications Program
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing