By Alison Karam And Ira Yelle PR practitioners' target audiences are often a cast of thousands, even millions, prompting the use of new and traditional media channels to reach them. Other times, we can count the number on the fingers of one hand. The following case study was one of those "other times." In October 2003, a U.S.
Tip Sheet: Big Outcomes Can Come From Small Audiences
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks