By Alison Karam And Ira Yelle PR practitioners' target audiences are often a cast of thousands, even millions, prompting the use of new and traditional media channels to reach them. Other times, we can count the number on the fingers of one hand. The following case study was one of those "other times." In October 2003, a U.S.
Tip Sheet: Big Outcomes Can Come From Small Audiences
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending