By Alison Karam And Ira Yelle PR practitioners' target audiences are often a cast of thousands, even millions, prompting the use of new and traditional media channels to reach them. Other times, we can count the number on the fingers of one hand. The following case study was one of those "other times." In October 2003, a U.S.
Tip Sheet: Big Outcomes Can Come From Small Audiences
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016