The current business environment's impact on corporate communications is obvious, prompting an impetus for communications executives to integrate their function into the overall business strategy to definitively contribute to bottomline business results. But what of the agencies? Against this tumultuous business backdrop, a number of agencies have chosen to actively evolve their offerings to meet a diverse set of client needs, but there are still those that resist change - or at least don't know how to implement it. So, the crucial question is this: How can (and must) an agency evolve to survive today, and to prosper tomorrow? There is no silver bullet answer, but a compilation of best practices and integrated offerings can transform an anachronistic PR shop from a roster of implementers to an army of strategists.
The Agency Revolution: Get On Board, Or Be Tossed Over Board
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016