The current business environment's impact on corporate communications is obvious, prompting an impetus for communications executives to integrate their function into the overall business strategy to definitively contribute to bottomline business results. But what of the agencies?
The Agency Revolution: Get On Board, Or Be Tossed Over Board
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need