It's about connectivity." "It's about functions linking together." "It's about consumers." "It's about stakeholders." No wonder Integrated Marketing Communication isn't working: People can't agree on the definition.
Tip Sheet: Whatever Happened To Integrated Marketing Communications?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need