It's about connectivity." "It's about functions linking together." "It's about consumers." "It's about stakeholders." No wonder Integrated Marketing Communication isn't working: People can't agree on the definition.
Tip Sheet: Whatever Happened To Integrated Marketing Communications?
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets