If you translate the game of poker into a PR dialect, this would be the breakdown: You are the dealer, and your shareholders are the "others" situated around the table, peeking over their own cards and trying to guess your hand.
Innovation As The Key To Success? Yes, If Communicators Lead The Way
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need