Expanding your program and budget after a successful PR initiative should provide a win-win scenario: creating more exposure as momentum builds and elevating awareness from the initial burst of coverage, making it easier and more cost-effective for you to get more and better results. Therefore, a successful initial program should most often lead to additional budget for more activities.
Tip Sheet: More Of The Same, And Better: How To Expand Your Program After Its Initial Success
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media