It was a roundtable of a different sort: On May 21 - 23, thought leaders from two industry realms - corporate communications and academia - gathered in Hanover, N.H., for the second annual Arthur W. Page Society/Tuck School of Business Academic Symposium. The syllabus was a varied one - from how to focus research around credibility, trust and ethics, to corporate communications curricula in institutes of higher education, to shared objectives of public relations and corporate communications.
It’s All Relative: Page Society Members Hone In On Relationships
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter