Mashups may be yet another up-and-coming digital trend, with companies including Amazon, Siemens, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer incorporating them into their communications mix, but skeptics still say that perhaps it's one trend too many. PR News editors want to know your take on the collaborative mashup technology. Does your organization use mashups? If so, are they achieving the desired business results? If not, would you consider using them in the future?
Back Talk: Ready To Mix-and-Mash?
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns