Mashups may be yet another up-and-coming digital trend, with companies including Amazon, Siemens, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer incorporating them into their communications mix, but skeptics still say that perhaps it's one trend too many. PR News editors want to know your take on the collaborative mashup technology. Does your organization use mashups? If so, are they achieving the desired business results? If not, would you consider using them in the future?
Back Talk: Ready To Mix-and-Mash?
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks