Mashups may be yet another up-and-coming digital trend, with companies including Amazon, Siemens, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer incorporating them into their communications mix, but skeptics still say that perhaps it's one trend too many. PR News editors want to know your take on the collaborative mashup technology. Does your organization use mashups? If so, are they achieving the desired business results? If not, would you consider using them in the future?
Back Talk: Ready To Mix-and-Mash?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016