To the average golf fan, watching a professional hit the ball a mile down the fairway is incredible. Some pros, like John Daly, have built great reputations for being long- hitters. Most golf club manufacturers market their drivers to buyers based on the promise of helping them crush the ball. And let's face it, what golfer doesn't want to hit the ball a mile like the pros? On the other end of the spectrum is putting.
Tip Sheet: Building The Ideal PR Team: Are You Creating
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike