To the average golf fan, watching a professional hit the ball a mile down the fairway is incredible. Some pros, like John Daly, have built great reputations for being long- hitters. Most golf club manufacturers market their drivers to buyers based on the promise of helping them crush the ball. And let's face it, what golfer doesn't want to hit the ball a mile like the pros?
Tip Sheet: Building The Ideal PR Team: Are You Creating
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need