To the average golf fan, watching a professional hit the ball a mile down the fairway is incredible. Some pros, like John Daly, have built great reputations for being long- hitters. Most golf club manufacturers market their drivers to buyers based on the promise of helping them crush the ball. And let's face it, what golfer doesn't want to hit the ball a mile like the pros? On the other end of the spectrum is putting.
Tip Sheet: Building The Ideal PR Team: Are You Creating
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter