It's an issue ripe for the picking: increased globalization, overseas expansions, mergers and acquisitions - all of these trends have brought the corporate re-branding conversation to a head, as effectively aligning and integrating multiple brands and corporate cultures is a business imperative.
When Multiple Brands Combine Their Identities, PR Mediates
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need