If you tune in to industry reports and research, Arthur W. Page Society meeting agendas, and business analyses, the drone of a "trend-in-the-making" is likely to hit you in the face. Apparently, it's all about integration now - integrating structures, integrating functions, integrating people. But if you listen to the people driving the business - the top communications and PR executives - you'll quickly realize that, while it is all about integration, it's really not. Confused?
What’s In A Name? The ‘Integration’ Concept Outgrows Its Moniker
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros