If you tune in to industry reports and research, Arthur W. Page Society meeting agendas, and business analyses, the drone of a "trend-in-the-making" is likely to hit you in the face. Apparently, it's all about integration now - integrating structures, integrating functions, integrating people. But if you listen to the people driving the business - the top communications and PR executives - you'll quickly realize that, while it is all about integration, it's really not. Confused?
What’s In A Name? The ‘Integration’ Concept Outgrows Its Moniker
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read