Face to face with a large group of PR professionals, I asked two questions about ethics. The first was this: Are you ethical? Every hand went up. The second: Have you had formal ethics training? About 10 hands out of 100 went up, most of them tentatively.
Tip Sheet: One For The Money, Two For The Show: The Unquantifiable Value Of Ethics Training
You might also be interested in:
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently