Face to face with a large group of PR professionals, I asked two questions about ethics. The first was this: Are you ethical? Every hand went up.
Tip Sheet: One For The Money, Two For The Show: The Unquantifiable Value Of Ethics Training
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need