Face to face with a large group of PR professionals, I asked two questions about ethics. The first was this: Are you ethical? Every hand went up. The second: Have you had formal ethics training? About 10 hands out of 100 went up, most of them tentatively.
Tip Sheet: One For The Money, Two For The Show: The Unquantifiable Value Of Ethics Training
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016