Face to face with a large group of PR professionals, I asked two questions about ethics. The first was this: Are you ethical? Every hand went up. The second: Have you had formal ethics training? About 10 hands out of 100 went up, most of them tentatively.
Tip Sheet: One For The Money, Two For The Show: The Unquantifiable Value Of Ethics Training
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement