Communicating Corporate Responsibility Initiatives Survey Results 1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being strongly agree and 5 being strongly disagree, how advanced is your corporate responsibility strategy and communications? 1 2 3 4 5 No Response We have prioritized key corporate responsibility issues and understand their relative importance to our business and stakeholders 35% 12% 37% 16% We have a clear corporate responsibility strategy with measurable goals 39% 30% 31% We have the necessary policies and processes in place to meet those goals 35% 28% 28% 9% We have the necessary staffing in place to meet those goals 22% 45% 33% 2. On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being strongly agree and 5 being strongly disagree, please characterize your company's corporate responsibility communications? 1 2 3 4 5 No Response Internally, we communicate our corporate responsibility goals and progress in a transparent manner 65% 17% 3% 15% Externally, we communicate our corporate responsibility goals and progress in a transparent manner 45% 16% 3% 35% We focus on a single corporate responsibility issue in our communications 35% 57% 8% We communicate a range of corporate responsibility issues in our communications 57% 35% 8% 3.
PR News/Cone Inc Survey
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement