The wiki phenomenon has a lot to offer the communications profession, but there is a good deal of confusion and controversy in the field about whether to use wikis, and how. In upcoming issues, we'll tell you what you need to know.
War Of The Wikis: Online Democracy Takes PR By Storm, But Is It Ready?
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing