The year is still in its early stages, but a number of crises have already shaken the communications landscape: Cartoon Network was thrown into the fire after a viral marketing campaign sparked a bomb scare; Apple and Cisco Systems fought over the rights for the "iPhone" name; and, most recently, JetBlue stuck in passengers' craws when bad weather - and bad decisions - led to a 10-hour stint on the runway (and on Valentine's Day, no less).
Back Talk: Model Crisis Management
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Penty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions