Based on this week's feature "Integrating Comms into All Activities in a Changing Business Environment, the organizational structure of companies can fall into a variety of categories, but reporting relationships and open communications remain key. A large international company like PriceWaterhouseCoopers benefits from a more matrixed approach, while other companies centralize efforts to squeeze out efficiencies.
Back Talk: It’s An ‘Organization’ Thing
You might also be interested in:
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices