Based on this week's feature "Integrating Comms into All Activities in a Changing Business Environment, the organizational structure of companies can fall into a variety of categories, but reporting relationships and open communications remain key. A large international company like PriceWaterhouseCoopers benefits from a more matrixed approach, while other companies centralize efforts to squeeze out efficiencies. PR News editors want to know how you would define the organizational structure of your company. How does communications fit in? Is it separate from marketing?
Back Talk: It’s An ‘Organization’ Thing
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros