As discussed in "Fear and Loathing in the C-suite: De-mystifying the Comms Audit," the idea of conducting a communications audit for your organization can invoke the pure terror among even the most steely-nerved executives. However, the benefits of an audit - both in terms of organizational goals, productivity and bottom-line business results - should outweigh any causes for concern.
Back Talk: Communications Audits: A Panacea Or A Bitter Pill?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need