The beginning of a new year can be a time to reflect, both in personal and professional contexts. This is the traditional time to ask what to do with your self, your waistline, your business, your life ... and your second life?
Communicating In An Alternate Reality: Second Life Paves The Way
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need