The beginning of a new year can be a time to reflect, both in personal and professional contexts. This is the traditional time to ask what to do with your self, your waistline, your business, your life ... and your second life? If you think such a concept could be possible only in some form of alternate reality, you're right - and wrong. Just when you thought things couldn't get more multi-dimensional in the world of communications, another option arises, and this time it's making a splash of monumental proportions.
Communicating In An Alternate Reality: Second Life Paves The Way
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016