The beginning of a new year can be a time to reflect, both in personal and professional contexts. This is the traditional time to ask what to do with your self, your waistline, your business, your life ... and your second life? If you think such a concept could be possible only in some form of alternate reality, you're right - and wrong. Just when you thought things couldn't get more multi-dimensional in the world of communications, another option arises, and this time it's making a splash of monumental proportions.
Communicating In An Alternate Reality: Second Life Paves The Way
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks