The beginning of a new year can be a time to reflect, both in personal and professional contexts. This is the traditional time to ask what to do with your self, your waistline, your business, your life ... and your second life? If you think such a concept could be possible only in some form of alternate reality, you're right - and wrong. Just when you thought things couldn't get more multi-dimensional in the world of communications, another option arises, and this time it's making a splash of monumental proportions.
Communicating In An Alternate Reality: Second Life Paves The Way
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets