As discussed in this week's issue, the virtual world of Second Life is opening new doors for agencies and corporations to test markets and engage in conversations with constituents. But is it a trendly bubble just waiting to burst, or does it have the potential to offer PR pros better ways to bring value to their organizations? Would you/your agency/your corporation consider opening up shop in Second Life? Visit the "Thought Leaders" section of the PR News Forum at http://www.prnewsonline.com to post your response and see what your peers think of the alternate reality.
Back Talk: Is PR Ready For Its Second Life, Or Should It Stick With The First?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need