As discussed in this week's issue, the virtual world of Second Life is opening new doors for agencies and corporations to test markets and engage in conversations with constituents. But is it a trendly bubble just waiting to burst, or does it have the potential to offer PR pros better ways to bring value to their organizations? Would you/your agency/your corporation consider opening up shop in Second Life? Visit the "Thought Leaders" section of the PR News Forum at http://www.prnewsonline.
Back Talk: Is PR Ready For Its Second Life, Or Should It Stick With The First?
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging